The Lighthouse Restaurant Achivements
* Rated Top Restaurant by “Talk of The Town” 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
* Rated Top Restaurant on Trip Advisor 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
* Rated Top Restaurant on Yelp
* Rated Top Restaurant on Urban Spoon
* Mentioned in Multiple Publications as a destination Restaurant; including Travel Montana, and Montana Visitors Guide, Montana Pioneer, Home Cooking Magazine.
Who will be cooking for your guests:
Victor Kaufman is the owner and head chef of the Lighthouse Restaurant in Montana.
He was trained at The 5 Star, 5 Diamond St. Regis Resort in Southern California at the Monarch Bay club located on Monarch Beach (2002 - 2005). He has cooked for multiple luminaries and celebrities; including Mexico’s President (Vicente Fox), Hilton Hotels President and CEO as well as Colony’s Capitals President and CEO (Thomas J. Barrack) on multiple occasions at Michael Jacksons former estate “Neverland Ranch” in Santa Ynez California.
He still cooks at private events for Thomas Barrack of Colony Capital on occasions at their Neverland Ranch Property during the time that he spends away from Montana after the summer season in Montana.